Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Legal and General Dividend Increase

This is just a short post but one which makes me very happy. One of my dividend stocks, Legal and General had a very positive meeting today outlining company profits and as a result raised the interim dividend by around 19% to 3.45 pence per share. This dividend is due to be paid on the 17th September and will enable me to invest in another Legal and General share as well as having some cash left over.

I am also hoping the final dividend payment to be announced in April next year will also increase and enable me to invest in more shares in the life insurance company.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this blog. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, really happy news for you and hope so you will get more profit in upcoming year and dividend will increase around 20% in the market.
    Marketing Thesis

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog