Monday, 31 August 2015

August 2015 Dividend Income

I would like to inform all my loyal readers of my August 2015 dividend income. This is something that interests most investors along with dividend growth. I only hold 3 dividend stocks and one pays dividends in July, one in August and one in September.

National Grid was August dividend payer and paid me for holding 50 shares on ex dividend date. I received £14.08 in dividend income and £8.85 of this was subsequently reinvested into another National Grid share with the remainder of the money going into my trading account.

I topped up my National Grid shares recently and now hold 97 of this particular stock which means my dividend income will be higher in 2016. The stock has been volatile of late and I might buy more of it should the price dip below £8.40 a share.

How was your August dividend income?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura
    It's great that you were able to reinvest your dividends to buy another NG share. My dividends get paid direct into my investment account and I either manually apply them to funds or shares. Bit of extra work, but I don't mind at the moment.

    August was quite good for me dividends-wise and my income continues to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bit by bit keep building that dividend income stream and add to your portfolio slowly. Before you know you'll be receiving nice sums each month. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog